Valentines Day is right around the corner. As in, it's next week. Less than 7 days away. In case you missed it, Valentine's Day is Wednesday February 14th.
Three days after the Super Bowl LVIII- a showdown between the San Francisco 49s and the Kansas City Chiefs. Or, the Usher concert bookended by sports. Or, the game between Taylor Swift's boyfriend and... another red team.
Either way, Love-Day is coming up fast and if you haven't gotten a gift yet but need to, check out a few of our suggestions depending on what type of Valentine you and your lover are.
We know Valentine's Day can be controversial. Some love it some loathe it on principle, some just go along with it because why not. However you feel about Valentine's Day, if you need last-minute gift ideas, we've got you covered.
For the Valentine who needs some relaxation time & doesn't want a sexy gift
- Connect with each other through touch and create a sensual experience
- Show them you are paying attention to the stress they are experiencing, and let them know you've got their back... #punintended
- Gives you the chance to one-up yourself by gifting a future act of service- a 2-in-1 gift of something tangible and something touch-ing
- Plus a relaxation gift like locally made massage oils are the perfect for those who would view the gift of lingerie or sex toys as assumptive
CMS Supply Co Massage Oils are locally and lovingly made in Alexandria, VA by a customer-turned-vendor. Lover's Massage Oils come in a 4oz glass bottle and are made with avocado oil, sunflower oil, and rosehip oil.
For the Valentines who want to match in their lingerie & undies!
- Choosing matching underwear can be a playful and lighthearted gesture that says "Valentines Day is silly" but there's no one else I'd rather be silly with!
- A tell-tale sign that you are making the effort to show someone you care, even when you think Valentine's Day is a commercial holiday
- Little bonus- it serve a code for "I'm in the mood for sexy time" when you lay out your matching lingerie or snuggle up next to them wearing it
We have a few different sets of matching lingerie including more standard lacy black and red options in our Foxers lace boxes. But we just loved how playful this iridescent collection is, and it has options in mensware, standard, and plus sides. All vary slightly but all are complimentary and sickeningly cute matched up together.
For the Valentine who thinks 'flowers that just die in a week' are a waste of money
- Is your other half a bit more kinky than you but you're ready to take the plunge and explore the world a bit more? Nothing says "I do... want to try new things with you" like a bouquet of leather
- Or are you not into the more traditional Valentines gifts of flowers and chocolate but you'd take a leather-themed gift any day of the year?
- As with any gifts from a sex shop, it's a really good idea to have had a conversation about kink before you gift them a crop- no matter how pretty the shape! If you and your lover haven't had any convos about spicing it up (or if you have and they haven't gone over well) maybe find a gift from a less-loaded category and save the crop for a gift down the road. Or put it on your own wishlist!
These handmade leather crops are just as pretty to look at as the sexy red marks they leave on the behind. Thuddy with just the right amount of weight, this rose-tipped crop comes in black, pink, purple, and red and is the perfect next-step impact toy. Maybe not your first venture, but definitely a great second addition to your budding impact collection.
For the Valentine who wants 'something that sucks'
- Ready to up the intensity of your lover's sex toys? Look no further than the multi-sensational Trinitii. This baby sucks, licks, AND vibrates.