This product is currently sold out.
- The We-Vibe Unite is the perfect toy for when you are looking to suggest vibration into play with your partner but aren't quite sure what the reaction will be. This is an entry-level couples vibrator that is hands-free and wearable during penetrative sex!
The Unite has a similar shape as its predecessor, the We-Vibe Sync. It is shaped to wear during penetrative sex, with an external arm that hugs the pubic bone and stimulates the clit with powerful vibrations. The internal arm sits internally against the upper all of the vaginal canal.
Read the Tips section for comparisons to the We-Vibe Chorus.
Materials: silky, soft-touch body safe silicone
Dimensions: External Bulb size: 1.16" in ; Insertable bulb length: 2.93"
Charging: USB compatible cable included for recharging. Up to 60 minutes of play time off a full 6 hour charge
Warranty: 2 year warranty. please save the box (or a picture of the serial number) to use the warranty
- Medium power, decently rumbly vibrations
- 3 speeds and 7 pulsation settings
- Single external motor concentrates the vibration on the clit during penetration
- slim design, great because it doesn't add a lot of bulk to partnered sex
- Low power alert to let you know when its time to charge
- Simple, one-button remote that lets you cycle through the 10 modes of power levels and pulsation settings
- Splashproof, can be cleaned easily but should not be submerged underwater
- very quiet!
Sex Educator Tip:
What's the difference between the Unite and the pricier options that look similar?
The internal arm is significantly smaller than the internal arm of the Sync or Chorus (the Unite's big sisters). For people who don't love the feeling of stretch or fullness during sex play but still want that wearable vibration, this is a great option!
The more advanced Chorus is going to have two motors compared to the Unite's single motor- but We-Vibe knows what they are doing and put the 1 motor where it counts- externally to stimulate the clit during penetration.
The Unite comes with a simple one-button remote but does not connect to the we-vibe connect app. Compared to its friend the Chorus, the Unite isn't going to have the longevity of playtime, but since it's rechargeable you don't have to worry too much! It has a few less speeds and settings and isn't adjustable in it's shape, but has quite the kick and is perfect introduction into partnered sex toy adventures!