The New In-Store Shopping Experience: What to Expect
We are incredibly excited to have our customers back to the store, and have missed you so much.
We started with exclusive, by-appointment-only shopping and are now opening up the opportunity for limited walk-ins. We will allow people to shop in groups of 2 (maximum) and we will only allow 2 groups of 2 into the store at the same time.
You can still make an appointment, which will guarantee your ability to shop at the time reserved. Go here to schedule. Please note that you are not reserving the store, simply reserving a spot to shop during the time scheduled.
If you don't make an appointment, no worries! If we are full when you arrive we will take your name and number and call you when space opens up.
Here are some of the things you can expect during your visit
We will ask that you are prepared to follow the outline expectations of care and behavior during your visit in order to keep our team and our customers safe during this COVID19 pandemic.
Based on mandates from the state of Virginia, in order to allow customers in the store, we are asking that you commit to the following during your visit:
- Wear a face covering during your visit. The covering must stay over your nose and mouth during your entire stay- even in the dressing rooms.
- Use our hand sanitizer available first thing, when you walk in. We will also offer it up periodically during your visit if you touch your face or mask, etc.
- Maintain appropriate 6ft distance between yourself and our staff members
- Limit your touching of items to items you are genuinely interested in. We do have toy testers you can touch and feel, but please be mindful that everything you touch will need to be cleaned. Once you touch something, please set it aside in the basket provided so that we can sanitize it.
- Keep your phone away unless you opt to have our team clean it for you with sanitizer or with our UV sanitizing pouch. We will offer you to sanitize your phone at the beginning of your visit- its a toy sanitizer with UV lights but is totally safe for phones and our staff uses it daily.
- We ask that you take off gloves you've been wearing outside. If you feel more comfortable wearing gloves, we can provide you with a new pair.
We are working so hard to make sure that overall, your experience feels very similar to a visit before COVID. Please know that some small things have changed.
- Please be mindful that we will be turning customers away when we are at capacity. Of course, we still want you to have time to browse and shop and have your questions answered, we simply ask that you are conscious of the time you spend so that everyone may have a chance to do so!
- We will still have toy testers available to touch and feel- since our products are body-safe and sanitizable. Once you touch something, put it into one of the labeled baskets so that we know to sanitize them before the next guest.
- Our dressing rooms are open and you are encouraged to try on items. Please keep a panty and mask on at all times when trying on items. For items that are tried on but not purchased, we have a UVC light sanitizer and each item will go through a full 30min cycle.
- We encourage you to try on items; we have a no returns or exchanges policy and we want you to make sure you love it before it leaves the store. While we are still available to assist with shopping of lingerie, we are unable to physically assist with tying corsets or adjusting the fits. We are more than happy to walk you through how to adjust your pieces verbally.
- We are trying to limit cash payments and would appreciate if you could opt to pay using any credit card carrier during this time. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and all associated gift cards. We are unable to accept Apple Pay or Google Pay at this time. Please let us know if this is of concern for you.
- Please limit the number of people in your party to 2 or less so that we can maintain appropriate social distancing in our small space. If this is an issue, please contact us for additional accommodations.
- All attendees will need to agree to follow the restrictions and will be held accountable by the host who schedules the appointment.
- Please leave your two and four legged kids at home during this time. (No non service dogs will be allowed in store right now).
When you arrive, call us at 703-535-8225 and we will open up the door specially for you!
We look forward to shopping with you! Please note that if you are unable or unwilling to follow these restrictions, we will have to ask you to leave the store. We will then offer you alternative ways to shop with us.
Thank you so much for your understanding, we look forward to seeing your smiling... eyes =]