The Not-So-New In-Store Shopping Experience: What to Expect
We want to thank every single one of our customers who have trusted us with their health and safety over the last year. We have not taken that responsibility lightly, and we appreciate you all supporting our small business and rolling with the on-going changes as we have navigated the pandemic.
Overall, shopping at Lotus Blooms these days is as close to our "normal" experience as it's been in a long time. We are accepting walk-ins 7 days a week- so no requirements to schedule an appointment ahead of time. Our dressing rooms are open and our testers are out. Don't worry- we are still taking safety seriously, read on for details.
Here are some of the things you can expect during your visit
We will ask that you are prepared to follow the outline expectations of care and behavior during your visit in order to keep our team and our customers safe during this COVID19 pandemic.
Even thought mandates from the state of Virginia do not require masks indoors, we are still asking folks to wear masks for now. We appreciate your cooperation to help keep staff and customers safe.
During your visit, we are asking that you commit to the following during your visit:
- Wear a face covering during your visit. The covering must stay over your nose and mouth during your entire stay- even in the dressing rooms.
- Use our hand sanitizer available first thing, when you walk in. We will also offer it up periodically during your visit if you touch your face or mask, etc.
- We are limiting how many customers can shop at one time in order to safely adhere to social distancing practices. We are allowing up to 9 people (staff count too!) in store at a time.
If we are full when you arrive, we will take your name and number and text you when space opens up. This will allow everyone to maintain appropriate 6ft distance between yourself and our staff members
- We ask that you take off gloves you've been wearing outside. If you feel more comfortable wearing gloves, we can provide you with a new pair.
We are working so hard to make sure that overall, your experience feels very similar to a visit before COVID. Please know that some small things have changed.
- Please be mindful that we will be turning customers away when we are at capacity. Of course, we still want you to have time to browse and shop and have your questions answered, we simply ask that you are conscious of the time you spend so that everyone may have a chance to do so!
- We will still have toy testers available to touch and feel- since our products are body-safe and sanitizable. We are sanitizing our testers regularly.
- Our dressing rooms are open and you are encouraged to try on items.
Please keep a panty and mask on at all times when trying on items. For items that are tried on but not purchased, we have a UVC light sanitizer and each item will go through a full 30min cycle.
- We encourage you to try on items; we have a no returns or exchanges policy and we want you to make sure you love it before it leaves the store.
We look forward to shopping with you! Please note that if you are unable or unwilling to follow these restrictions, we will have to ask you to leave the store. We will then offer you alternative ways to shop with us.
Thank you so much for your understanding, we look forward to seeing your smiling... eyes =]