The New In-Store Shopping Experience: What to Expect
We are incredibly excited to welcome our customers back to the store, and have missed you so much.
We are carefully opening up our doors to the public and are starting our re-opening by appointment only. Spots are limited so make yours now! Go here to schedule
Here are some of the things you can expect during your visit at your scheduled appointment time.
You have selected 30 minutes of private, in-store shopping at Lotus Blooms. As of 6/18/20 you [and your group if you have friends/partners with you] will be the only customer in the store.
We will ask that you are prepared to follow the outline expectations of care and behavior during your visit in order to keep our team and our customers safe during this COVID19 pandemic.
Based on mandates from the state of Virginia, in order to allow customers in the store, we are asking that you commit to the following during your visit:
- Wear a face covering during your visit.
- Use our hand sanitizer available first thing, when you walk in. We will also offer it up periodically during your visit if you touch your face or mask, etc.
- Maintain appropriate 6ft distance between yourself and our staff members
- Limit your touching of items to items you are genuinely interested in. We do have toy testers you can touch and feel, but please be mindful that everything you touch will need to be cleaned.
- Keep your phone away unless you opt to have our team clean it for you with our UV sanitizing pouch. We will offer you to sanitize your phone at the beginning of your visit- its a toy sanitizer with UV lights but is totally safe for phones and our staff uses it daily.
- We ask that you take off gloves you've been wearing outside. If you feel more comfortable wearing gloves, we can provide you with a new pair.
We are working so hard to make sure that overall, your experience feels very similar to a visit before COVID. Please know that some small things have changed.
- We will do everything we can to ensure you have enough time to shop. Please be mindful that our appointment slots are limited and are 30mins each.
- We will still have toy testers available to touch and feel- since our products are body-safe and santizable. We ask that let us know which items you pick up so that we can clean them thoroughly before the next guest.
- Due to VA mandates, closed dressing rooms are not allowed during Phase 1 or 2 of reopening. As such, we have constructed a closed off section of the store for you instead. While we are still available to assist with shopping of lingerie, we are unable to physically assist with tying corsets or adjusting the fits. We are more than happy to walk you through how to adjust your pieces verbally.
- We are trying to limit cash payments and would appreciate if you could opt to pay using any credit card carrier during this time. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and all associated gift cards. We are unable to accept Apple Pay or Google Pay at this time. Please let us know if this is of concern for you.
- Please limit the number of people in your party to less than 4 people so that we can maintain appropriate social distancing in our small space.
- All attendees will need to agree to follow the restrictions and will be held accountable by the host who schedules the appointment.
- Please leave your two and four legged kids at home during this time. (No non service dogs will be allowed in store right now).
Please arrive at your scheduled time (not before). When you arrive, call us at 703-535-8225 and we will open up the door specially for you!
We look forward to shopping with you! Please note that if you are unable or unwilling to follow these restrictions, we will have to ask you to leave the store. We will then offer you alternative ways to shop with us.
Thank you so much for your understanding, we look forward to seeing your smiling... eyes =]