Bison Hide Leather Flogger in Red & Black By AA
This product is currently sold out.
This Bison Hide Leather Flogger is a gorgeous masterpiece; a handmade leather impact toy for all your flogging fantasies.
Made from dense, Bison leather, this flogger offers a beautiful range of thuddy sensations with it's 1/2" falls.
Each flogger is counterbalanced individually so that the pivot point is at the top of the hand, to ease the ergonomics of a figure eight throw. The care in design and attention to detail is only part of what sets these handmade floggers apart from the rest. These BDSM impact toys are made by a east-coast makers and fellow sex-education nerds, Agreeable Agony.
- handmade thuddy leather flogger
- heavy, thick, bison leather
- approximately 30-45 falls, each cut to 1/2" width
- counterbalanced for a perfect pivot
- Handmade in MA
Every piece from AA is individually made by hand, slight differences from the images may occur. Please specify if something in particular catch's your eye.
Sizing: approximately 18" falls + handle length
This is an intermediate impact toy and is recommended for those with BDSM experience.
- About the Makers: Agreeable Agony is a small company run by a collection of crafters/artisans and kinksters and self identified "massive pile of queers" from the east coast US who build beautiful handmade floggers, dragon tails, slappers, pitcher candles, claws, pretty colored bondage rope, and other unique kinky toys, and have a passion for sex education!
Every time we place an order with AA, we get an email from the specific maker who will be hand crafting our order; this is just one reason why we love working and stocking other small, brilliant businesses- the personal touch!